By using this Website, responding to our online advertisements and/or by providing your Information you consent to our use of your information as described in this statement. If you do not consent then please do not proceed further and do not provide Your Information.
The information contained in this Site is not intended to provide professional advice. Persons accessing these pages should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary.
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. CF is not responsible for the contents available on these third party websites and will accept any responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and License to use the website
All content available on this site including logos and images are owned by Central Finance and its associate companies and may not be used, modified or distributed without written permission of the company.
Whilst all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and it shall be your responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
Central Finance will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Revision of Terms and Conditions
The Company reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, the Company may take action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
B) Website/CF CLICK Mobile APP Privacy Statement
The privacy of our customers is of utmost importance to us and this policy is to ensure the confidentiality of any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our Site/CF Click Mobile App is in keeping with applicable data protection regulations.
The policy covers information and data collected on this Website, our online advertisements and communications via computer, mobile or other electronic device.
Why we collect information from you
We collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required for the following purposes
- To understand your service needs and to conduct our business better
- To process your applications for products and services requested
- For research and development of new products and services
- To communicate our marketing offers to you – you have the option of opting out of receiving these promotional emails
- To compliant with our legal obligations
- For training, quality control and verification purposes (including monitoring and recording your telephone and electronic communication with us from time to time)
Collected information could be inclusive of but not limited to the following:
- Residential address
- Email address
- National Identification Number
- Phone number
- Account information
How we collect information from you
We usually collect personal information directly from you such as when you
- apply for or request a product or service
- sign up for our newsletter
- participate in our marketing campaigns
- send us an online inquiry or complaint
- apply for a job vacancy via our online application form
- enter competitions or surveys
- contact us via email
- Cookies also may be used to collect the required infomation
We may also collect personal information through third parties such as:
- Publicly available sources of information.
- Via Website Usage Statistics
How your data may be used
Information collected from you may be used for the following:
- Advise you of products, services and other marketing promotions, which we think, may be of interest to you
- Invite you to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
- Updating and enhancing our records about you
- Handling inquiries and complaints
- Gathering of website statistics
Disclosure of your personal information
We will always treat Your Information as confidential. We will use good practices to keep it secure and will otherwise abide by the relevant data protection and privacy laws.
We will not disclose your personal information to any external organization unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to the following:
- Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators
- Third party service providers who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer related support to Central Finance but we will only do so under proper authority
- Where we suspect that unlawful activity has been or may be engaged in and the personal information is a necessary part of our investigation or reporting of the matter to necessary authorities.
Secure storage of information collected from you
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures and safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and to make proper use of the information that we collect. However, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. To unsubscribe from any communications from us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and the company will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka concerning the retention of personally identifiable information. Data no longer required will be securely destroyed.
Central Finance Company PLC
270, Vauxhall Street,